Summary: Provides oversight to ensure that properties are regularly inspected and maintained according to agency regulations, city ordinances, and internal guidelines. Maintains knowledge of the Fair Housing Accessibility property preservation guidelines. Possesses strong decision making and detail oriented skills. Maintains the ability to work at a fast pace and ensures strict agency guidelines and time-frames are met to prevent losses. Demonstrates professional behavior, teamwork, punctuality, dependability, and adheres to company policies and procedures by performing the following duties.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Maintains debris removal both interior and exterior.*
• Performs professional cleaning.*
• Ensures winterization, de-winterization, and pressure testing of plumbing systems using a generator and air compressor.*
• Performs lawn maintainance.*
• Participates in securing.*
• Performs minor repairs.*
Certificates and Licenses: $1,000,000.00 in general liability insurance
• High speed internet access
• Digital camera
• Cellular phone
• Trailer for equipment and debris hauling
• Tools and equipment necessary to complete work functions
Apply for this job with Purdy Enterprise, LLC
Are you a vendor?
Join our company directory and receive notifications for new jobs in your area.