So Organic Cleaners hiring in All 50 States , TX
Note: This job was not posted recently. The requirements or availability may have changed. Please check with the hiring company directly.
• Responsible for all aspect of property preservation on pre-foreclosure assets assigned.
• Review bids and damages provided by preservation vendors and react accordingly.
• Monitor HOA/code violations through to cure.
• Proactively recognize possible municipal or HOA violations and work to avoid.
• Holds preservation vendors accountable for quality of work and manages timelines.
• Ensures vacant properties are winterized, secured, and lawn is maintained.
• Ensures the most up to date condition/occupancy data is available in servicing system.
• Work daily shifts in group email box and OnBase queue.
• Performs other duties as assigned by Director, Manager, Supervisor or Team Lead.
• Contributes to the on-going improvement of the Collateral Management department through sharing ideas team and leadership.
• Complies with company policies and procedures.
• Minimum two years experience in the preservation, REO, or property maintenance field.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel and very comfortable working on a PC.
• Type a minimum of 45 words per minute on a keyboard.
• Demonstrated attention to detail and organizational abilities.
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Works well in a fast paced, high pressure environment with rapidly shifting priorities.
• Basic understanding of Mortgage lending and servicing.
• Strong negotiation and follow-up skills, as well as the ability to meet strict deadlines.
• Experience in late stage mortgage collections, including handling modifications, short sales, and Deeds In lieu of Foreclosure is a plus.
• High School Diploma required.
• Bachelor's degree preferred
Apply for this job with So Organic Cleaners
Please email Elle.email@example.com with your
Are you a vendor?
Join our company directory and receive notifications for new jobs in your area.