Ronnie's Property Management Services, LLC. (RPM Services) hiring in Multiple Counties, FL
RPM Services, a successful and growing property preservation company of 10+ years is expanding and looking for vendors in the Central Florida area. We are currently in need of reliable, experienced property preservation contractors and inspectors in several counties.
Applicants must understand the requirements of completing work according to the HUD guidelines as well as the individual client's requirements, and also completing all work by the due date.
Duties include completing the requested items on a work order and taking complete, detailed photos documenting all work performed and all bids placed. Clear and detailed photos are the basis of how we are paid, so attention to detail is a MUST.
Work includes, but not limited to:
- Initial Securing
- Recurring Grass Cuts
- Discoloration treatment
- Minor Property Repairs
- Debris Removal
- Also seeking licensed specialty
Contractors (Roofing, Electric, Plumbing, discoloration treatment, etc.).
All potential independent contractors must have the following basic requirements to receive work orders from us:
* Truck and Trailer to haul away debris from properties
* Lawn equipment: i.e., mower, weed eater, blower, etc.
* Generator, air compressor and winterization equipment
* Smartphone/ Tablet or device that can access websites and mobile apps while on site
* Basic hand tools
* Basic cleaning tools and supplies
* Supplies purchased by the contractor include knob locks, deadbolts, padlocks, hasps, lock boxes, lumber, building supplies, tarps, RV antifreeze, etc.
* Insurance including General Liability, E&O, and Workers Comp or exemption
We pay out to the contractor network bi-weekly through direct deposit. Only serious contractors need to respond.
Please respond with full name, email, phone number and coverage area to this ad.
Apply for this job with Ronnie's Property Management Services, LLC. (RPM Services)
Are you a vendor?
Join our company directory and receive notifications for new jobs in your area.